25 July 2008

Much to talk about, little time to do it

Two issues are on many minds this morning: The CA Board of Directors deliberations on Symphony Woods (I stayed until 10:30 PM last night, and still no decision had been made) and the Maryland Court of Special Appeals decision that Joel Broida has standing in his appeal of the Plaza Tower.

I have a big day today (cooling tower inspections, yea!!), so I will be putting something together on each subject this weekend. In the interim, maybe some of the anonymob can vent on either subject...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt the legal decision will have any impact on whether the Tower gets built or not regardless of what happens when the “merits” are argued- I think the market has spoken and the Tower is a no-go. However, this case may set a new precedent for who has standing in land decisions, so in that respect this is a pretty big deal.

Anonymous said...

Promises, Promises . . .

Unknown said...

This is a good deal and the decision is well. Nothing to doubt about it. What will be the new precedent? Anyway the merits will leads to the victory. I needed a new solution for my business. Our phone system was antiquated and expensive to maintain, but I didn't know which make or model to buy, nor if there were any dealers here in Plaza Tower that I could call on for help in making this decision.


=========
peter
Maryland Treatment Centers