23 April 2007

Election recap

As most in the Columbia, Maryland vicinity already know, I lost the Wilde Lake Columbia Council Representative election on Saturday. I would like to thank the residents of Wilde Lake for inviting me into their homes over the last month to talk about the issues. I would like to thank the Wilde Lake Election Committee for conducting the elections well. Lastly, I would like to thank Phil Kirsch for conducting himself well during this campaign season. Regrettably, one of his supporters mounted a (relatively) large negative campaign at the last minute and misrepresented both my experience and my position on issues (more on this later).

So with the one exception, let us all move forward as a Village, community, and city to make Columbia a great place to live now and in the future.

No comments: